Hello friend! Are you looking for the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi FUAM acceptance fee for the 2023/2024 academic session? If so, then I am happy to tell you that here on TEEZAB, I will tell you everything you need to know about the FUAM Acceptance Fee.
Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Acceptance Fee 2023/2024
As a first-year student / fresher, you must pay an acceptance fee to the institution whether it is a university or a polytechnic, or even college to indicate that you have accepted the admission you have been offered.
If you are accepted into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM), you will be required to pay an acceptance fee before any other fees. This fee has a deadline, and if you do not meet it, you may lose your admission.
So, the question now is: How much is the FUAM acceptance fee for the 2023/2024 academic session?
How Much is FUAM Acceptance Fee for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
This is to inform admitted candidates that the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi FUAM, has released the acceptance fee for the 2023/2024 academic session for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) acceptance fee for the 2023/2024 academic session is Thirty Thousand naira only (N30,000).
How to Pay FUAM Acceptance Fees 2022
To pay the FUAM acceptance fee, all you need to do is;
- Log in to the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Portal
- There, check your admission status
- If your admission status is updated, that is, you have been offered admission. You will be provided with a link to pay your acceptance fee.
- Click on the link and proceed to pay your acceptance
Note: You must pay the acceptance fee before the deadline, which is usually two weeks after the day you are offered admission. Failure to pay it before the deadline may result in the loss of your admission.
Frequently Asked Question About FUAM
What is the new name of Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi?
The Joseph Sarwuan Tarka University
On 14 July 2019, President Muhammadu Buhari approved a bill renaming it the Joseph Sarwuan Tarka University.
How do I check my UAM admission status?
Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your UAM admission status.
How do I log into UAM portal?
Kindly follow the instructions below to login to your student profile dashboard:
- Visit portal.uam.edu.ng.
- Navigate to “Student Profile”
- Input your login details.
- Click login.
- Access your information.
How can I check my FUAM admission list?
Go to the FUAM admission status checking portal @ http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/. Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column. Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.
How do I register for courses at UAM?
How To Register Courses
- Log on to the university portal, portal.uam.edu.ng/
- Login with your matric number and password.
- Navigate to the course registration tab.
- Select the session and semester.
- Add the courses one after the other.
- Verify the added courses and submit if there is no need for alterations.
Search for FUAM information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
- All Nigerian Universities Admission List
If you find this post, FUAM Acceptance Fee 2023/2024 helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
If you still have any questions regarding the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi acceptance fee or FUAM related questions, leave a comment below.
For more updates, click on the bell icon in the bottom left corner and hit subscribe. Also, you can follow our Facebook page!