Hello friends! We are bringing to you Federal Polytechnic Namoda (FEDPONAM) Courses and requirements for the A2022/2023 academic session.
Below are the Federal Polytechnic Namoda (FEDPONAM) official and approved courses by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
List of Federal Polytechnic Namoda (FEDPONAM) Courses 2022/2023
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
Generally, it is imperative for you to meet the cut off mark! Also, all Candidates must attain a minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
Candidates are required to check the JAMB Brochure for the requirements of each course! Go through the JAMB Brochure very carefully and find out all the requirements for your course!
However, if you are looking for the general Requirements, click on the link provided for you below!
Search for Federal Polytechnic Namoda information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Polytechnics school fees
- All Nigerian Polytechnics Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Polytechnics courses offered
- All Nigerian Polytechnics Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Polytechnics post UTME form
If you find this post, Federal Polytechnic Namoda courses and requirements 2022/2023 helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.