Hello friends! We are bringing to you Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Courses and requirements for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Below are the Federal Polytechnic Damaturu official and approved courses by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
List of Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Courses 2023/2024
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- LEISURE AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Generally, it is imperative for you to meet the cut off mark! Also, all Candidates must attain a minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
Candidates are required to check the JAMB Brochure for the requirements of each course! Go through the JAMB Brochure very carefully and find out all the requirements for your course!
However, if you are looking for the general Requirements, click on the link provided for you below!
Search for Federal Polytechnic Damaturu information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Polytechnics school fees
- All Nigerian Polytechnics Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Polytechnics courses offered
- All Nigerian Polytechnics Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Polytechnics post UTME form
If you find this post, Federal Polytechnic Damaturu courses and requirements 2023/2024 helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!