FCT Abuja School of Nursing Admission form, Cut off mark, School Fees, Acceptance Fees, entry requirements for the 2022/2023 Admission process.
FCT School of Nursing is located at Gwagwalada in Abuja, Nigeria. FCT School of Nursing is one of the best Schools of Nursing in Nigeria. For candidates who want to study Nursing, then FCT school of Nursing is one of the schools you can study in. They give better quality Education and their school fees is also cheap compared to the quality of the Education they provide.
LATEST UPDATE: FCT Abuja School of Nursing Result is out! Check out the Admission List for the 2022/2023 here!!!
LATEST UPDATE: THE FCT ABUJA SCHOOL OF NURSING GWAGWALADA HAS RELEASED THE INTERVIEW RESULT FOR THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION. CHECK YOUR NAME TO SEE IF YOU ARE AMONG THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES.
Abuja School of Nursing Cut off mark 2022/2023
The admission committees of the School of Nursing Gwagwalada Abuja will review your application, and will offer admission based on the candidate’s credentials and how well the candidate performs in the entrance examination.
So, I will advise you to fasten your belt, prepare very well and make sure you perform excellently in the entrance examination. The more excellently and the more credible your credentials, the more your chance of gaining admission.
- FCT School of Nursing Admission form 2022/2023
- FCT Abuja School of Nursing Admission List 2022/2023
- FCT Abuja School of Nursing interview Result 2022/2023
- FCT Abuja School of Nursing Entrance Examination Results 2022/2023
- FCT Abuja School of Nursing Acceptance Fee 2022/2023
How Much is FOR School of Nursing Admission Form 2022
Candidates who want to obtain the Basic Midwifery admission form will have to pay a sum of Five thousand, two hundred naira only (N5,200).
Note: The fee is non-refundable. Once you pay for it, that’s it. So try to go through the admission requirements to see if you are qualified.
Abuja School of Nursing Gwagwalada Entry Requirements 2022/2023
- Candidates must have a minimum of five credits in the following subjects; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two sittings in one of the following; WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB. Awaiting result is not eligible. NABTEB can only be combined with another NABTEB result.
- At the time of purchase of the Admission form, candidates must not be less than 17yrs of age otherwise it will be a waste of money!
How do I Register for School of Nursing Abuja
How to Apply for FCT Abuja School of Nursing Admission Form 2022
- Pay a non-refundable fee of five thousand naira (N5,000) only through the remita platform (see instructions below) and Two hundred naira only to FCT Abuja Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account No. 2034009628 First Bank Plc.
- You are to submit the two (2) stamp payment tellers for receipt and collection of application forms at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- Completed forms are to be returned to the principal, FCT Abuja School of Nursing Gwagwalada for Post Basic Nursing Programme.
- Completed form must be submitted within one week of purchase for data capturing.
- Applicants must have a functional phone number.
- Pregnant candidates and candidates below the age of 17 (Seventeen) years are advised not to obtain the form.
How To Make Abuja School of Nursing Admission form Payment On Remita Platform
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay TSA & States
- Click on FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMIN
- Click on Who do you want to pay and choose FCT Health & Human Service Secretariat
- Click on Name of Service/Purpose and choose Sale of Forms for Basic Midwifery
- Enter other Payment Details as required and SUBMIT to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- Use any Bank Branch of your choice to complete your payment
- Take the electronic receipt of payment to the school to be converted to receipt and obtain your Application form.
FCT School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t have to go seeking for the FCT School of Nursing Abuja Past Questions; all you have to do is follow the steps below, and you’ll be fine.
The exam is a computer-based test rather than a paper-based test and the students who has taken the exam in the past years said the questions covered English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affairs, the total number of questions is 100, and the time limit is 1 hour.
You can’t back out of the test once you’ve clicked next (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
Is FCT Abuja School of Nursing, Gwagwalada Admission Form 2022/2023 out
Yes, it is out!
This is to inform the general public most especially the interested candidates wishing to seek admission into FCT Schools of Nursing Gwagwalada, Abuja, for Basic Midwifery Nursing Programme that Admission Forms for the 2022/2023 academic session is out!
FCT SON Gwagwalada sales of Basic Midwifery admission form for 2022/2023 academic session has commenced.
FCT School of nursing Gwagwalada Admission Form Closing Date 2022
The deadline for the application of FCT Abuja School of Nursing admission form is September 30, 2022.
FCT School of Nursing Entrance Examination Date 2022
The entrance examination starts on 3rd to 8th October, 2022. The candidate’s individual exam detail will be sent via SMS to the contacts phone number provided in the form.
Venue: FCT School of Nursing and Midwifery, UATH, Gwagwalada
ITEMS TO BRING
- Your Remita Receipt Print Out.
- Your FCTA Issue Receipt
- Your Photocard Print Out
- Biro/ Pencil
NOTE: Smart Devices, Bags, Books and flimsy papers are not allowed into the Examination Hall.
FCT School Of Nursing School Fees 2022/2023
Now that I have made everything known to you on the admission form, the admission requirements and the cut off mark, I should let you know about the FCT school of Nursing, Gwagwalada Abuja School Fees and acceptance fee for the 2022/2023 Academic Session as well.
FCT School Of Nursing Acceptance Fee 2022/2023
First, what is an Acceptance Fee?
Acceptance Fee is the fee that candidate must pay before any other payable Fees to show that the candidate has accepted the admission and he/she is fully ready to follow all the necessary steps to becoming a bonafide student of the school.
The acceptance fee for the newly admitted student (freshers) is Fifty thousand naira (N50,000) and this must be paid immediately after you have been offered admission in order to confirm your acceptance.
Failure to pay the acceptance fee or failure to pay it with a certain period of time (Usually two weeks after the candidate have been given admission) will results to losing of the admission.
FCT School Of Nursing School Fees 2022/2023
The FCT School of Nursing in Gwagwalada, Abuja, allows for a payment method that is convenient for their students. For the 2022/2023 Academic Session, the School Fees can be paid in full or in installments, with the first semester requiring 55 percent of the entire amount and the second semester requiring 45 percent.
The School fees for the second (2nd) year is N25,000.00 and for the third (3rd) year is N25,000.00.
Note that some information given here are meant to guide you. You should bookmark this page and www.teezab.com.ng will keep you updated!
If you have any questions, kindly drop it in the comment section below.
Follow us on our Facebook page and we will keep you!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.