FCMB Bank Transfer Code: Do you have an FCMB Bank account? If so, you must have heard of the FCMB Bank USSD code! If you don’t know it, you are missing out on stress-free banking!
Well, if you don’t know what the FCMB Bank USSD code is or you have probably forgotten what it is, you will be taken through everything you need to know about the FCMB Bank code here on Teezab.com.ng.
Below are what this article will talk about;
- FCMB Bank Code
- FCMB Bank Transfer Code
- List of all FCMB Bank USSD Codes
- FCMB Bank Transfer Code to other bank
- FCMB Bank code to check balance, for account number, to transfer money, for loan, to buy airtime, for bvn, to block atm card, to transfer data.
- How to register FCMB Bank USSD code
- How to register FCMB Bank code without ATM card
- Benefits and features of FCMB Bank USSD codes
- Requirements to activate FCMB Bank USSD code
- how to get a 5-digit pin for FCMB Bank transfer
- how to block and unblock my FCMB Bank USSD code
What is FCMB Bank Transfer Code
The FCMB Bank Transfer code is *329#. This is FCMB Bank’s official banking code. You can use this code to perform a variety of transactions and operations without visiting the bank. However, before you can use this code, you must first register.
FCMB Bank has remained committed to empowering the Nigerian populace with the *329# Quick Banking service as part of its financial inclusion drive. The service is set to deliver power to banks anywhere and at any time. It is quick, convenient, and easy to use and beneficiary accounts are credited instantly with alert notifications.
The *329# USSD service makes banking services available across all GSM networks, on any type of handset or device; iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and even simple feature phones famously referred to in Nigerian lingo as ‘kpalasa’. It requires no internet service connection and can be used in remote locations across Nigeria. This USSD service is delivered to the customers’ registered phone numbers linked to their FCMB Bank accounts.
Requirements to Activate FCMB Bank Transfer Code
The following are the things you need to activate the FCMB Bank USSD code;
- FCMB Bank account: You need to have an FCMB Bank account.
- Debit card: an active debit card linked to your account.
- Phone number: also you must have a phone number that has been linked to your account.
- Mobile phone (browsing phone or not).
How to Activate FCMB Bank Transfer Code
To be able to use the FCMB Bank transfer code, you need to activate/register first. To register for the transfer code, follow the simple steps below;
- Dial *329*0#
- Select Create/Reset code.
- Select your ATM Card (for customers with multiple cards)
- Enter your ATM Card PIN.
- Create a 4-digit Transaction Code e.g. 1234.
- Enter your USSD PIN.
- Transaction code created successfully.
List of FCMB Bank USSD Codes
- FCMB Bank code to check balance – *329*00#
- FCMB Bank code for account number: *329#
- FCMB Bank code for transfer of money to FCMB Bank – *329*Amount*Account number#
- FCMB Bank code for transfer of money to other bank – *329*Amount*Account number#
- FCMB Bank code to buy airtime for self – *329*Amount#
- FCMB Bank code to buy airtime for others – *329*Amount*PhoneNumber#
- FCMB Bank code for loan – *329#
- FCMB Bank code for checking BVN – *565*0#
- Account Opening – *329#
- Buy Data – *329*1*Mobile Number#
- Pay bills (DSTv/GOTv) – *329*2*Amount*Smartcard Number#
- Pay Electricity Bill – *329*3*Amount*Meter No# or *329*3*Amount*AccountID#
How to Block FCMB Bank USSD Code
To block FCMB Bank USSD Code, simply dial *329*911# from any line, then enter the phone number (linked with your bank account) you want to deactivate, and that’s it.
How to Unblock FCMB Bank Transfer code
To unblock the FCMB Bank USSD code, you will need to visit any FCMB Bank branch near you.
A little About the FCMB Bank
First City Monument Bank (FCMB), a member of FCMB Group Plc, is a financial services holding company headquartered in Lagos. FCMB Group Plc has nine subsidiaries divided among three business groups: commercial and retail banking, investment banking, and asset and wealth management. As of December 2020, the Group’s total assets were valued at US $5 billion (NGN: 2 trillion).
The entity from which the bank was founded, City Securities Limited (CSL), was established in 1977 by Oloye Subomi Balogun, the Otunba Tunwashe of Ijebu, a Yoruba traditional aristocrat. First City Merchant Bank was established in 1982 with seed capital from CSL. It was incorporated as a private limited liability company on 20 April 1982 and granted a banking license on 11 August 1983. It was the first bank to be established in Nigeria without government or foreign support. In 2001, the name of the bank was changed from First City Merchant Bank to First City Monument Bank Limited following the bank’s transformation to a universal bank. A new subsidiary, FCMB Capital Markets Limited, was formed to support its corporate finance activities. On 15 July 2004, FCMB changed its status from a private limited liability company to a public limited liability company and was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) by introduction on 21 December 2004.
Credit Direct Limited, a non-bank subsidiary, was established in 2007.
As a result of the 2010 Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) regulation, FCMB Group Plc was formed and became the financial holding company for FCMB’s direct subsidiaries.
In 2014, FCMB (UK) Limited, a branch of First City Monument Bank Limited, was authorized to operate in the United Kingdom. It is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
In November 2017, FCMB Group acquired FCMB Pensions Limited (formerly Legacy Pension Managers Limited). In July 2021, FCMB Pensions Limited acquired a 60% stake in AIICO Pension Managers Limited.
See Also: FCMB Bank
Conclusion on FCMB Bank Transfer Code
The FCMB Bank transfer code is *329# and it can be used to perform various transactions on your account without you having to go through the stress of going to the bank. You can recharge your line and that of your friends and families with you just typing on your phone, you can send money from your account to your loved ones, you can check your account balance, and so on.
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.