Hello Friend! We bring to you the Excellence International Scholarships at Columbia College – USA! Do you wish to study in the United States of America USA? Here is a chance for you! TEEZAB will give you everything you need to know about the Excellence International Scholarships at Columbia College – USA! So, stay with me while I break this down for you!
Study In USA
Financial aid packages are offered by Columbia College to students who require assistance in earning a degree at the institution.
Why should you pick Columbia College as your place of study? Higher education pioneer Columbia College offers courses online, on its residential campus, and at more than 30 other locations across the nation. For its well-designed curricula that give students of all ages the skills they need to succeed in today’s and tomorrow’s workforces, it has been recognized one of the top schools in the nation.
About Columbia College
Columbia College, also known as Columbia College of Missouri, is a private college based in Columbia, Missouri. Founded in 1851 as a nonsectarian college, it has retained a covenant with the Christian Church since its inception. Columbia College offered its first graduate degree with a Master of Arts in Teaching, followed by a Master of Business Administration and a Master of Science in Criminal Justice.
About the Excellence International Scholarships at Columbia College – USA
TYPE : Undergraduate
DEADLINE : November 15, 2022.
OPEN TO : Bachelor’s degree
BENEFIT OF THE AWARD: The scholarship winners of the award will be presented with $13,000 per annum, $52,000 for four years, to cover the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate program at Columbia College.
Excellence International Scholarships at Columbia College – USA Eligibility
- Applicants must enroll in the undergraduate degree programme.
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75.
- Applicants must have knowledge of conversational and written English at the least.
How to Apply for Excellence International Scholarships at Columbia College – USA
- To be considered for this award, the students must apply using the online application portal of the college by registering for an account and then logging in. Once you are admitted, you’ll automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Unofficial high school transcript
- Unofficial college transcript at least six credit hours
- GED, HiSET, or TASC score
For more Scholarship updates, simply hit the bell icon on the screen and click on subscribe. Also, you can follow our Facebook page!