Students from any part of the world may apply for GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships; however, no more than three applicants of the same nationality will be selected for the same intake under the same category.
The terms of the scholarship are based on the student’s citizenship and place of residence. With the help of scholarships and academic collaboration between the EU and the rest of the world, the Erasmus Mundus initiative of the European Union seeks to improve the standard of higher education.
Application Deadlines: January 7, 2023
To be taken at (country): United Kingdom
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: The GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarship includes:
- A contribution to the student participation costs (tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory participation costs)
- A contribution to student travel and installation costs
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the study programme
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be must have good academic records
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
How to Apply to Erasmus Mundus GLOCAL Scholarships for International Students 2023
- Degree certificate (and an official translation into English)
- Official academic transcript(s) (and an official translation into English)
- Two supporting reference letters on headed paper.
- English language proficiency
- A scan of the photo page of your passport.
- Your CV (Europass format preferred, but not mandatory).
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship application form – 2022 entry.
- Separate personal statement (for self-funded applicants only).