Hello Friend! We are bringing to you Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Scholarships to study in Canada! Are you willing to study in Canada? Here is a chance for you! Teezab will give you everything you need to know about Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Scholarships grant! So, stay with me while I break this down for you!
Study In Canada
This is to inform the populace that the Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation is inviting students to apply for the Scholarship grant for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This scholarship is available to all and sundry!
Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Scholarships Eligibility and Requirements
To be eligible for the scholarship grant, applicant must meet the following Requirements:
- Firstly, know that Are eligible, only young artists who are pursuing their studies or are in the early stages of their careers, working in the fields of:
- The printing arts (printmaking, engraving, screen printing and lithography) of figurative style.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to apply and may not be older than 41 years of age at the time of submitting their application for a first grant.
- Candidates who have previously received a grant may apply for a further grant after the age of 41, provided that they continue to meet all other eligibility requirements.
- In launching their career, applicants must be either a student or emerging artists at the early stage of their career. Grants are not intended as work or project grants for more experienced or mature artists.
NOTE: The following areas are NOT eligible for foundation grants: illustration; graphic design; photography; animation drawing; video art; film; digital art; craft; decorative arts; any work that uses a photograph or digital image as the primary subject or is made using software or computer graphics; and any work or activity that primarily joins any of the preceding categories.
How to Apply for Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Scholarships
Applications must be completed and submitted online at the Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation online portal. Applications submitted in any other manner, including by email, mail, or otherwise, will not be accepted.
NOTE: Applicants must provide all the information and upload all the material and documentation required for the application. No falsification of any documents as every single document will be verified!
- Personal Information- Applicant’s full name, artist name (if any), gender, date of birth, contact information, country of citizenship, website URL, and how they heard about the Foundation.
- Proof of Identity- Government-issued photo ID and proof of citizenship, current address, and date of birth.
- Education and Training- A list of the universities, colleges, and art schools attended with the degrees/diplomas obtained and the graduation date (or projected date).
- Exhibitions- A list of the exhibitions in which the applicant’s work has been displayed during the previous five years or will be displayed in the next two years.
- Portfolio- Images of six representative works (no more or less) produced in the two years immediately preceding the date of the application. These must be original works produced by the applicant alone.
- Proof of Acceptance- If the applicant is applying to further their art education or training, a proof of acceptance or enrollment from the institution where they intend to study or train.
- Artistic Proposal- A description of the proposed work, project, course of study, or training the applicant intends to undertake with a grant from The Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation.
- Artist Statement- A brief artist statement relating to the applicant’s previous and current work.
- Budget- A budget for the proposed work, project, course of study, or training described in the applicant’s Artistic Proposal.
- Letter of Reference- A letter of reference from a teacher or professor, an artist or curator who is familiar with both the applicant and the applicant’s work and can support their application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: The students must know conversational French or English language at least.
Eligible Country: All countries.
Deadline: No deadline! Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Scholarships grant is available throughout the year.
Benefits of the grant: $17,000 to $20,000
Type: Bachelor or Master
Official Website: https://repertoire.bbaf.ulaval.ca/bourse/59604/elizabeth-greenshields
For more updates on Scholarships, simply hit the bell icon on your screen and click on subscribe! Also you can follow our Facebook page!