How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2023/2024 Ebonyi State University EBSU Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Ebonyi State University EBSU Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the EBSU Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Ebonyi State University EBSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Ebonyi State University Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Ebonyi State University EBSU that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out!
How much is Ebonyi State University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The Ebonyi State University EBSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Ebonyi State University EBSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Ebonyi State University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Eligibility & Requirements
- Interested candidates who must have scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2023/2024 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME COURSES IN EBSU REQUIRES HIGHER JAMB SCORE.
- Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and other candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate a payment invoice.
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the EBSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Ebonyi State University EBSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Ebonyi State University EBSU website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Mastercard or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
NOTE: If Your JAMB details are not yet in the portal, kindly email your original Jamb result slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues, call 08064087963 OR WhatsApp 08037550845
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is EBSU Post UTME Screening Form out for 2023
No! This means that the Ebonyi State University EBSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is Ebonyi State University Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Ebonyi State University Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue and Examination date
The Ebonyi State University EBSU Post UTME Screening Examination has not yet been announced.
Ebonyi State University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Deadline
When will EBSU 2023/2024 Post UTME Form close?
EBSU Post UTME registration Closing Date: Ebonyi State University EBSU Post UTME Registration for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has not yet been announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the EBSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Ebonyi State University Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for EBSU information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!