How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2022/2023 Delta State University DELSU Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Delta State University DELSU Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the DELSU Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Delta State University DELSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Delta State University Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2022/2023
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Delta State University DELSU that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session is not yet out!
How much is Delta State University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
The Delta State University DELSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Delta State University DELSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Delta State University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Eligibility & Requirements
- Candidates who choose Delta State University as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics (NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTING)
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the DELSU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Delta State University DELSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Delta State University DELSU website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
- Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment, return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print the acknowledgement slip.
STEPS TO COMPLETE THE DELSU BIOMETRIC CAPTURING
- Visit https://delsu.edu.ng/biodownload/index.html
- Download Delsubio.zip folder
- Unzip the folder and open delsubio.exe
- Entering green and shows “Ok”
- Click on save
- (a) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- (b) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- (c) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with them on dates of screening and venue.
Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is DELSU Post UTME Screening Form out for 2022
No! This means that the Delta State University DELSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is Delta State University Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Delta State University Post UTME 2022/2023 Screening Venue and Examination date
The Delta State University DELSU Post UTME Screening Examination has not yet been announced.
Delta State University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Deadline
When will DELSU 2022/2023 Post UTME Form close?
DELSU Post UTME registration Closing Date: Delta State University DELSU Post UTME Registration for the 2022/2023 Academic Session has not yet been announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the DELSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Delta State University DELSU Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for DELSU information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.