Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU Cut Off Mark, COOU Post UTME Cut Off Mark, COOU Cut Off Mark for all courses, COOU Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Hello Friend! Today, we are going to be looking at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU Cut Off Mark for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU formerly Anambra State University ANSU is a Nigerian tertiary institution located in Uli, a town in Anambra State.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you to know in order to become a bonafide student of the great Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU.
Why is the need to know the Cut Off Mark of the school you are aspiring to study in? This is where most candidates begin to fail because they don’t know the requirements for the course they are aspiring to study in and that will make them prepare less for the exams.
Take for instance a student who wants to study an engineering course but he or she doesn’t know the Cut Off mark for the course, I mean how will he/she know how much he/she needs to prepare for the exam in order to beat the Cut Off Mark as you all know that before one can gain admission into any Universities in Nigeria or any higher institution in Nigeria you must at the very least be able to score the exact Cut Off Mark for Jamb and your department Cut Off Mark or above the exact Cut Off Mark. That is the first criteria.
COOU Cut Off Mark 2022/2023 for All Courses
This is to inform the general public that the authority of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU has released the Cut Off Mark for both general and departmental Cut Off Mark for the 2022/2023 academic session.
So many questions are being asked by the aspirants of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU online every day. Among the questions are:
- What is the COOU Cut Off Mark for medicine and surgery for the 2022/2023 academic session
- What is the COOU Cut Off Mark for nursing for the 2022/2023 academic session
- Jamb Cut Off Mark
- COOU General and Cut Off Mark for 2022/2023
- What is the COOU Cut Off Mark for all courses for the 2022/2023 academic session and others.
If you are among those who are asking these questions, you are not alone and well you’ve found the right place to get your answer. TEEZAB will always give you the best information!
Without much further Ado, let’s move down to the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU Cut Off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session but before we go there, let’s quickly take a look at the meaning of the Cut Off mark and the difference between COOU general Cut Off mark and Departmental Cut Off Mark 2022/2023.
COOU Cut Off mark 2022/2023 [JAMB & Departmental]
Meaning of Cut Off Mark
What does the term “Cut Off mark” mean? A Cut Off mark is a score established by a specific institution as a criterion for admitting students to a particular department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored pretty much above the required Cut Off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in the admission process above those who just scored the exact Cut Off mark.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University General Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
This is the minimum score that a student must achieve to be admitted to a school. If your score falls below a school’s Cut Off mark, you won’t be able to register for their Post-UTME, which means you won’t be admitted to that school.
Each school is free to set its own Cut Off Mark. They are, however, unable to impose a Cut Off mark lower than the JAMB minimum.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Departmental Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
The departmental Cut Off mark is the minimum score required for admission to a school’s course or department. The more competitive the course, the higher the Cut Off Mark. Every year, each university sets a Cut Off mark for all courses. Some departments publish their departmental Cut Off marks, whereas others do not.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Cut Off mark 2022/2023 [Jamb & Departmental]
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Cut Off mark before proceeding to apply for the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
COOU General Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
For the 2022/2023 academic session, the general Cut Off Mark for all courses at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU is 180 for Degree Programmes.
So, every candidate who chose COOU in their last Jamb is expected to score a minimum of 180 to be eligible to apply for the post utme form and have a chance to qualify for admission. Failure to score 180 is an automatic disqualification.
COOU Departmental Cut Off mark 2022/2023
You should note that not all Universities make their Departmental Cut off mark known to the public! However, we’ve provided a guide for you! Note that this is not the official COOU Departmental cut off mark! It is just a guide to help you have an insight as to what to expect!
- ACCOUNTANCY/ACCOUNTING – 230
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION – 190
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION – 180
- AGRICULTURE – 180
- ANATOMY – 200
- ANIMAL SCIENCE – 180
- ARCHITECTURE – 220
- BANKING AND FINANCE – 210
- BIOCHEMISTRY – 200
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE(S) – 180
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – 200
- BUSINESS EDUCATION – 180
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING – 220
- CIVIL ENGINEERING – 220
- COMPUTER SCIENCE – 200
- CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES – 200
- CROP SCIENCE AND HORTICULTURE – 180
- ECONOMICS – 190
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY – 180
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY – 180
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE – 180
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS – 180
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE – 180
- EDUCATION AND IGBO – 180
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE – 180
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS – 180
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS – 180
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE – 180
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES – 180
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT – 180
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING – 220
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE – 200
- ENTREPRENEURIAL STUDIES – 180
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY – 190
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT – 200
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE – 180
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY – 180
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT – 180
- GEOLOGY – 180
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING – 180
- HEALTH EDUCATION – 180
- HISTORY – 180
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES – 180
- HUMAN KINETICS – 180
- IGBO – 180
- INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS – 180
- LAW – 250
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE – 180
- LINGUISTICS/IGBO – 190
- MARKETING – 200
- MASS COMMUNICATION – 230
- MATHEMATICS – 180
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – 220
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY – 270
- MICROBIOLOGY – 180
- MUSIC – 180
- PHARMACY – 250
- PHILOSOPHY – 180
- PHYSICS – 180
- PHYSIOLOGY – 180
- POLITICAL SCIENCE – 210
- PRIMARY AND ELEMENTARY EDUCATION – 180
- PSYCHOLOGY – 190
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION – 180
- PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY – 180
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES – 180
- SOCIOLOGY – 180
- SOIL SCIENCE – 180
- STATISTICS – 190
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE – 180
- THEATRE ARTS – 180
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING – 180
Note: This is not the official COOU departmental cut off mark, This is just to guide you on what to expect! The Cut Off mark varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
Search for COOU information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.