How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2023/2024 Bauchi State University, Gadau BASUG Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Bauchi State University, Gadau BASUG Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the BASUG Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Bauchi State University, Gadau BASUG Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Bauchi State University, Gadau Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Bauchi State University, Gadau BASUG that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out!
How much is Bauchi State University, Gadau Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The Bauchi State University, Gadau BASUG Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Bauchi State University, Gadau BASUG Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Bauchi State University, Gadau Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Eligibility & Requirements
- Scored a minimum of 180 points in the 2022 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2022 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum of five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) must have scored a minimum of 7 points in IJMB or NCE and at least lower credit in ND.
All candidates who are awaiting their O’Level results are to indicate clearly AWAITING RESULT (AR) in the grades column on the screening form. Candidates are to make available such results once the Examination bodies release them.
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the BASUG Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Bauchi State University, Gadau BASUG Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Bauchi State University, Gadau BASUG website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
- Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
- Create an account
- Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
- Fill in the online form providing the following information:
- Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
- Educational Qualifications
- Contact information
- Chosen course of Study
- Submit the form online. Applicants do not have to visit the campuses physically
- Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is BASUG Post UTME Screening Form out for 2022
No! This means that the Bauchi State University, Gadau BASUG Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is Bauchi State University, Gadau Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Bauchi State University, Gadau Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue and Examination date
The Bauchi State University, Gadau Post UTME Screening Examination has not yet been announced.
Bauchi State University, Gadau Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Deadline
When will BASUG 2023/2024 Post UTME Form close?
BASUG Post UTME registration Closing Date: Bauchi State University, Gadau BASUG Post UTME Registration for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has not yet been announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the BASUG Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Bauchi State University, Gadau BASUG Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for BASUG information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!