American University of Nigeria AUN Cut off Mark 2022/2023 (Jamb & Departmental)
American University of Nigeria AUN Cut-Off Mark, AUN Cut-Off Mark for Accounting, AUN Cut-Off Mark for Medicine, AUN Cut-Off Mark for Mass communication, What is the cut-off mark for American University of Nigeria AUN, AUN Undergraduate requirements, Requirements for Candidates using O’level, Requirements for Candidates using Direct Entry, Travel and Residency Requirements, AUN Admission processing, What are the cut off mark for all the courses, AUN Undergraduate requirements, American University of Nigeria AUN Post UTME, AUN Jamb and Departmental Cut-off Mark for the 2022/2023 Admission Exercise.
Are you an aspirant of the American University of Nigeria? Did you do the 2022 JAMB Exam? Are you looking for the jamb and Departmental Cut-off Mark for AUN for the 2022/2023 Admission Exercise? If yes, then you are on the right page!
As we always tell candidates, beating AUN’s JAMB cut-off mark does not guarantee automatic admission to the university. Candidates must pass a successful internal screening exercise (physical verification of original documents) before being fully admitted.
AUN, like most private institutions in Nigeria, immediately admits candidates to the course of their choosing after they pay the acceptance fee for provisional admission from JAMB, as failure to do so results in automatic forfeiture of the admission.
American University of Nigeria AUN General/Jamb Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
This is to inform the aspirants of the American University of Nigeria AUN and the general public that the authority and Management at the AUN has released the general Cut-Off Mark for the 2022/2023 admission process!
The general Cut-Off Mark for AUN for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is 160.
If you score 160 and above in the 2022 JAMB Exam, then you are eligible to obtain AUN Post UTME form.
Documents required for American University of Nigeria Internal screening
The following are the documents needed for the internal screening at the American University of Nigeria AUN;
- Printed post-UTME Screening Form
- Internet copy of O’level results (WAEC orNECO)
- Printed copy JAMB Result Slip
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
American University of Nigeria AUN Departmental Cut off Mark 2022/2023
This is to notify the general public especially the aspirants of the American University of Nigeria AUN that the Departmental Cut-off Mark for the 2022/2023 Admission Exercise is not yet released!
However, stay calm, here we will give an insight that will be very helpful to you!
Note: This is not the exact AUN Departmental Cut-off Mark, it is just a helpful insight!
|Accounting||200 and above|
|Communication And Wireless Technology||160 and above|
|Computer Science||160 and above|
|Conservation Biology||160 and above|
|Economics||160 and above|
|English Language and Literature||180 and above|
|Finance||160 and above|
|Information System||160 and above|
|Information Technology||160 and above|
|International And Comparative Politics||160 and above|
|Literature in English||180 and above|
|Management||160 and above|
|Management Information System||160 and above|
|Mass Communication||200 and above|
|Natural and Environmental Science||200 and above|
|Petroleum Chemistry||180 and above|
|Software Engineering||200 and above|
|Telecommunication And Wireless Technology||160 and above|
Candidates should once again be reminded that the higher their JAMB and post UTME score, the higher their chances of gaining admission into the American University of Nigeria to study the course registered in your UTME.
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA AUN UNDERGRADUATE REQUIREMENTS
- Students must possess a minimum Jamb score of 160 or JAMB’s yearly official cut off score to be considered for admission at AUN.
- Also required for admissions consideration are five (5) credits, including English Language and Mathematics, on no more than two SSCE sittings, or an equivalent from a country that requires other types of exit exams or standardized tests. Exceptions, if any, are made on a case-by-case basis.
- The minimum admission requirements for Engineering and Technology disciplines should be passed at credit level in the Senior Secondary School final year examination or GCE ‘O’ Level in five subjects including Mathematics, English Language, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates are also required to have an acceptable pass in UTME. It is also desirable for candidates to have Further Mathematics and Technical Drawing at credit levels. Such candidates shall have added advantage.
- Candidates seeking admission into the Bachelor of Laws (LLB Honors) program must in addition possess a credit in Literature-in-English.
Admission to the University is not guaranteed if you have the above scores and grades. The qualifications listed above will only qualify you for entrance consideration, not approval. The applications of students are rigorously evaluated, and only those with the greatest scores and qualifications in the applicant pool are admitted.
The key components in the decision include JAMB scores, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, IGCSE, and SS1, SS2, and SS3 transcripts, which assess an applicant’s total performance.
Interested applicants should fill out the online application form or mail a completed hard copy application to the following address:
Admissions & Financial Aid
American University of Nigeria
Lamido Zubairu Way
Yola Adamawa State
Abuja Liaison Office
Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Center,
No,1 Memorial Drive,
Wuse Zone 4,
American University of Nigeria AUN Requirements for Candidates using O’Level
- Completed Application form
- SSCE, any or combination of (WAEC/NECO/GCE/IGCSE/NABTEB)
- Transcripts from high school (SS1-3)
- Letter of Recommendation (from your high school principal)
- JAMB result (A minimum score of 160)
- ID card (International passport/Drivers’ license/National ID card).
- A personal Essay on why you are choosing AUN and what your future ambitions are.
American University of Nigeria AUN Requirements for Candidates using Direct Entry/Transfer
- Completed Application form
- Diploma result (NCE/OND/HND) or ‘A’Level
- Official Transcripts
- SSCE, any or combination of (WAEC/NECO/GCE/IGCSE/NABTEB)
- Direct entry JAMB or IJMB
- Recommendation letter
Requirements for International Students
- End of High/Secondary School External Examination Grades; IGCSE, SSCE or the equivalent.
- Copies of applicant’s High/Secondary School transcripts for the last three years. Transfer applicants need to submit undergraduate transcripts and course description.
- A Letter of Recommendation/Attestation from the high/secondary school attended
- A Personal Statement (Essay) about why the applicant chose AUN and what his/her future ambitions are
- A photocopy of ID card, Valid Passport & appropriate Visa for International students (picture page)
- Four personal Passport Photographs.
Travel & Residency Requirements
Prospective enrollees MUST fulfill the following requirements before embarking on any study travel to American University of Nigeria in Yola:
- Possess a valid national passport of their home countries
- Secure valid travel visas that transcend the duration of their study period in Nigeria
- On arrival at AUN, both travel documents must be presented and surrendered to the Office of the VP Campus Life & Dean, Student Affair at AUN or his designated representative
- Potential enrollees with passports and visas that have less than six months to expire must present evidence that such documents can be renewed automatically without interrupting their study period
- Such evidence must include but not limited to written commitments from the embassies of their home countries in Nigeria
Prospective students are urged to live on campus because appropriate hostel space is available and will be assigned after the housing fee is paid.
Advanced booking for housing can be made with the Bursar at firstname.lastname@example.org
American University of Nigeria AUN Admission Processing 2022/2023
Only completed applications will be reviewed by an AUN Admission Committee.
AUN does not return any of the supplied documents once registration is done, so applicants are urged to keep original copies of their academic documents for future use.
Candidates should also preserve copies of their travel documents before handing them over to AUN when they enroll.
Direct Entry, Transfer Students from other institutions, and International Applicants are advised to contact email@example.com for current entry requirements.
All documents can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- AUN CUT-OFF MARK
- TASU CUT-OFF MARK
If you find this post – American University of Nigeria AUN Cut-Off Mark (Jamb & Departmental) – informative, kindly use the share button to share with friends!
Follow us on our Facebook page and we will keep you updated!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.