Are you an aspirant of Auchi Polytechnic and you are looking for Auchi Poly Cut-Off Mark for all courses for the 2022/2023 admission exercise?
Then search no more, you are on the right page! Teezab always give best and right information!
Well, one of the things that is essential to know when seeking admission is the Cut-off mark! Why? Because it helps candidate to prepare ahead of the exam! It also gives candidate a hint on how competitive the course of study he chose is!
Also, permit me to tell you that Auchi Polytechnic is Competitive as it is one of the best Polytechnics in Nigeria! Also, it is one of the first four Polytechnics established in Nigeria! So, prepare well for the exam!
Without wasting much time, let’s dive into the real topic here!
What is the Auchi Poly Cut-Off Mark for the 2022/2023 academic session
Auchi Polytechnic cut-off mark for 2022/2023 session admission exercise. If your UTME score is exactly or above Auchi Poly cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut-off mark, you may not be offered admission.
Auchi Poly Cut-Off Mark 2022/2023 admission exercise
This is to bring to the notice of the aspirants of the Auchi Poly that the authorities and management of Auchi Polytechnic have released the cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise.
Auchi Polytechnic is a Federal Polytechnic in Auchi, Edo State, Nigeria. It is one of the first four Polytechnics established in Nigeria. It has over 10,000 students enrolled in business, technology, environmental and arts courses. Auchi Poly offers more than twenty (20) courses. So, like I said, Auchi Poly is Competitive! Tighten your belt!
Auchi Poly Cut-Off Mark
Auchi Polytechnic institutional cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise is 120 and above. This means that all 2022 JAMB candidates who scored 120 and above are eligible to purchase Auch poly Post-UTME!
Auchi Polytechnic Courses and Requirements
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Art and Design
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Physics
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Fashion Design And Clothing Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Polymer Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Auchi Poly School Fees 2022/2023 (ND, HND & Post-HND Students)
- Auchi Poly Admission List 2022/2023 [ND & HND]
- Auchi Poly Result Checker 2022/2023 | Regular & SPAT
- Auchi Poly Class List 2022/2023 [Regular & SPAT]
- Auchi Poly Hostel Accommodation Fee 2022/2023
- Auchi Poly Admission Requirements 2022/2023
- Auchi Poly Courses 2022/2023 & Requirements
- Auchi Poly Cut-Off Mark [All Courses] 2022/2023
- Auchi Poly Post UTME Form 2022/2023 | How to Apply
I am confident this post has answered your question but If you still have any question, kindly drop it in the comment box below and I will try my utmost best to reply as soon as possible!
If you feel this post is informative and helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates and also subscribe to our website so you won’t miss out on any info!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.