Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU School fees for mass communication, ATBU School Fees for Nursing, ATBU School Fees for Medicine and Surgery, ATBU acceptance Fee for the freshers / 100L, ATBU School Fees for all courses, How much is ATBU school fees for non indigene and Indigenes, How do I pay my ATBU school fees online, ATBU hostel accommodation for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
This is to inform the public that the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Management has released the school fees schedule for the 2022/2023 academic session for the Freshers/New and Returning Students. As it is very important for candidates to know the Cut Off Mark for his/her course, so also it is very important to know the institution’s School Fees schedule.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU School Fee 2022/2023
The table below shows the detailed schedule of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University School fees for all courses offered at ATBU.
The School Fees schedule for the 2022/2023 academic session in the table shows the Fees payable for the new and returning students. Just take your time to study the table! But before we go to the table, this is for the freshers! Before you pay school fees you must first pay the acceptance fee.
ATBU Acceptance Fee 2022/2023
As a first-year student/fresher, you must pay an Acceptance fee to the institution whether it is a university or a polytechnic, or even college indicating that you have accepted the course.
If you have been offered admission into the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU, you will be required to pay an acceptance fee before any other fees. This fee has a deadline, and if you do not meet it, you are at risk of losing your admission.
So, the question now is: How much is the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU acceptance fee for the 2022/2023 academic session?
How Much is ATBU Acceptance Fee for the 2022/2023 Academic Session
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU acceptance fee for the 2022/2023 academic session is N40,000.00 (Forty thousand naira only) for MBBS and N33,000 (Thirty three thousand naira only) for other courses.
Once you pay this ATBU acceptance fee, you will be required to pay other charges like school fees, accomodation fee and others, so get yourself prepared for all these miscellaneous expenses.
How much is Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU school fees for Freshers 2022/2023
|S/NO||Charges||Old2016/2017 Academic Session i.e 500Level and spill over students||New Fees|
2022/2023 Academic Session i.e 100Level 200Level (DE) and returning 300L 400L and 500L
|6||Technology (ICT) Fee||3,750.00||3,750.00||6,500.00||6,500.00|
|7||Student’s Medical Fees/Tship||2,000.00||2,000.00||3,000.0||3,000.00|
|8||Semester Result Collection Fee||–||–||–||1,000.00|
|9.||Municipal Service Fee||–||–||4,000.00||4,000.00|
|11||Entry Qualification Verification||2,500.00||5,000.00|
|17||Accommodation/Hostel Maintenance Fee||5,090.00||5,09.00||12,590.00||12,590.00|
How To Pay ATBU Acceptance Fees
To pay ATBU Acceptance Fees, follow the simple guidelines below;
- Visit the University website via atbu.edu.ng and click on MY DASHBOARD.
- Log in with your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER as your user name and password as your default password. Note that the password is case sensitive.
- You will be redirected to fill in your information and generate a REMITA, then proceed to make payment of Forty Thousand Naira only (N40,000.00) for MBBS students and Thirty-Three Thousand Naira only (N33,000.00) for other courses as registration fee.
- You can make payment electronically via ATM card or through any of the Commercial Banks.
NOTE: Ensure that the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) is generated through the University website otherwise your payment will not be recognized by our Portal.
- Revisit the website after payment and register your courses online as approved by your Department.
- The courses are displayed on the left-hand side of the course registration page or click on a departmental page under your Faculty to access the approved courses.
- Make sure to print the Acknowledgement Slip as evidence after submission.
NOTE: Be mindful of your Matriculation Number which will be generated at your first login after payment of registration fee for future login
ATBU Hostel Accommodation Fee 2022
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Hostel Accommodation Fee for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is N15,000 per bed space for Block ‘C’ hostel and N20,000 per bed space for Block ‘D & E’ hostel.
How to Apply for ATBU Hostel Accommodation 2022/2023
- To apply for ATBU Hostel, visit the school portal via www.atbu.edu.ng/ehostel
- Generate REMITA using your Matriculation Number to book accommodation
- Proceed for payment using any Bank of your choice.
NOTE: Students must have submitted their registered courses before they can be allowed to book for Hostel Accommodation and make payment within the first 48 hours after booking, failure to do so will invalidate the booking.
Search for ATBU information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.