How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2022/2023 Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the ATBU Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2022/2023
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2022/2023 academic session is not yet out!
How much is Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Eligibility & Requirements
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- You must choose the correct JAMB subject combination for your course.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the just concluded JAMB UTME examination to be offered admission into the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU.
- ATBU Must be your First Choice of Institution.
- You Must Participate in ATBU POST UTME/SCREENING to be considered for admission if any for the year.
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- For DE, Candidates must have ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects that are related to their area of study.
- For Direct Entry, Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields for your course of choice or A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
Check out other Institutions post UTME Form
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the ATBU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
- Visit the ATBU post UTME screening website via portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening.
- Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as online fees into the ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is ATBU Post UTME Screening Form out for 2022
No! This means that the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is ATBU Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post UTME 2022/2023 Screening Venue and Examination date
There is no official date for the ATBU Post UTME Screening Examination yet.
This means the school management has not yet released the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Post UTME Screening Examination official date for the 2022/22023.
How To Avoid Mistakes During Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post UTME Registration
- Visit a nice and reliable cyber cafe near you
- Make sure there is good and strong network connectivity before starting your registration
- Ensure you confirm and Provide your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Ensure that the photo you wish to use on the ATBU Portal as PASSPORT is clear if required. Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Ensure to use a functional mobile number. you can use any number, it must not necessarily be the number you used during JAMB registration
- Choose your desired course of study as filled in your JAMB UTME/Change of course form if specified
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
When is ATBU Post UTME 2022?
There is no official date yet!
This means the management of the Institution has not yet released the specific time for the post UTME.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Deadline
When will ATBU 2022/2023 Post UTME Form close?
ATBU Post UTME registration Closing Date: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Post UTME Registration for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is not yet announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the ATBU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Post UTME Registration for 2022/2023 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for ATBU information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.