Hello Friend! We bring to you the Alan Chan HDR Scholarships at Bond University – Australia! Do you wish to study in the Australia? Here is a chance for you! TEEZAB will give you everything you need to know about the Alan Chan HDR Scholarships at Bond University – Australia! So, stay with me while I break this down for you!
Study In Australia
The Eastwest Strategic Trends Research Forum (ESTR-Forum) of the Faculty of Society and Design at Bond University is offering two Alan Chan HDR PhD Scholarships to high-achieving candidates.
The purpose of the programme is to support international students who want to pursue PhD studies for the academic session 2023/2024.
Why choose Bond University?
Students at BU have the chance to advance their professional development and skill sets. The university provides graduates with a top-notch education that will position them as leaders in their sector.
About Bond University
Bond University is Australia’s first private not-for-profit university and is located in Robina, Queensland. Since its founding on 15 May 1989, Bond University has primarily been a teaching-focused higher education institution featuring a three-semester-per-year timetable.
The university is ranked 20th in the Times Higher Education (THE) rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World.
Admission is through Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre based on Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR).
In the 2019 Student Experience Survey, Bond University recorded the third highest student satisfaction rating out of all Australian universities, and the highest student satisfaction rating out of all Queensland based universities, with an overall satisfaction rating of 87.2.
Bond University, Gold Coast, Queensland is ranked top 9th most expensive colleges in the world as the estimated fees of an undergraduate course is nearly 56,000 dollars per term.
About the Alan Chan HDR Scholarships at Bond University – Australia
TYPE : PhD
DEADLINE : 31st August, 2022
OPEN TO : International
BENEFIT OF THE AWARD: $AU 28,854 living stipend per annum and a full fee waiver
Alan Chan HDR Scholarships at Bond University – Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree program available in the following areas of interest in intercultural studies and International Relations:
- Diplomacy in a diversely-informed world
- Intercultural investigation of concepts and strategies of Peacebuilding
- Global perspectives for integrated sustainability
- The evolving role of the United Nations in 21st-century security problems
- Indigenous insights informing Australian diversity in the Indo-Pacific region
- The arising International Relations from the standpoint of Eastern philosophies: such as Confucian, Daoist, and Buddhist
- The International Relations of Space: Multilateralism vs Militarisation
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You are a domestic student if you are an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent visa holder.
- You are an international student, whether you are within or outside Australia, and you do not meet the domestic student criteria.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply for Alan Chan HDR Scholarships at Bond University – Australia
Applications for admission can be submitted online via the university portal. Expressions of interest should be sent to FSDResearch@bond.edu.au
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Resume / CV
- Proposed topic with a brief written statement (1 page describing your research project area)
- Admission Requirements: The successful applicant will need to meet all Bond University requirements for entry into the PhD program and achieve the milestones required by the University throughout their doctoral program.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Academic
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- C1 Advanced
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE)
For more Scholarship updates, simply hit the bell icon on the screen and click on subscribe. Also, you can follow our Facebook page!