Hello friends! Are you an aspirant of the FCT Abuja School of Nursing Gwagwalada? Are you a fresher at the FCT Abuja School of Nursing and you are looking for how to pay your acceptance fee for the 2022/2023 Academic Session? If so then you are on the right page! Here, today on TEEZAB, you will be taught exactly just how you can pay your FCT Abuja acceptance fee!
Firstly, what is an acceptance fee?
What is an Acceptance Fee
Acceptance Fee is the amount that must be paid to show that you have accepted the Admission being offered to you! So, how much is FCT Abuja School of Nursing Gwagwalada?
How Much is FCT Abuja College Of Nursing Science Acceptance Fee?
FCT Abuja School of Nursing Gwagwalada Acceptance Fee is a sum of N50,000 only.
- FCT Abuja School of Nursing Admission form 2022/2023
- FCT Abuja School of Nursing Admission List 2022/2023
- FCT Abuja School of Nursing interview Result 2022/2023
- FCT Abuja School of Nursing Entrance Examination Results 2022/2023
- FCT Abuja School of Nursing Acceptance Fee 2022/2023
How to pay FCT Abuja School of Nursing Gwagwalada Acceptance Fee for the 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on “Pay TSA & States”
- Click on “FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMIN”
- Click on “Who do you want to pay” and choose; FCT Health & Human Services Secretariat.
- Click on Name of service/purpose and choose; ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Enter other payment details as required and click “SUBMIT” to generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Use any Bank Branch of your choice to complete your payment.
Hope you understand?
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give latest updates about institutions in Nigeria as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.