Are you looking for the Abuja Postal/Zip code? If yes, then you are on the right page. Here, you will find the Abuja Postal/Zip Code.
Oftentimes, you are required to enter the postal/Zip code of your location when filling out an online form! The primary reason they ask for the postal/Zip code of your area is that it helps to determine and confirm your location and also it helps with mail sorting and with choosing the postage due for packages.
Abuja Postal/Zip codes contain 6-digit numbers that the Nigerian postal service assigns to the state (NIPOST). You should be aware that each Local Government Area (LGA) and occasionally a district or ward within Abuja has a unique postal code; using the right one will make it simpler for people to find and comprehend you.
This implies that in Abuja, the general postal code is not used by all Local Government Areas, Districts, or Wards. Discover and use the precise one assigned to your LGA, ward, or district in order to make sure you are entering the correct information.
Note that, Postal Code is also known locally in various English-speaking countries throughout the world as a postcode, postcode, PIN, or ZIP Code.
So, people searching for Abuja Postal/Zip Code can be of three categories;
- Those who don’t know what postal code means
- Those who know what postal code means but they don’t know the code for their location and lastly,
- Those who know what postal code means and also know the code for their location but are unsure and need to check for certainty!
Now, no matter which category you belong to, you are definitely going to find what you are looking for here today!
List of Abuja Postal/Zip Codes
Below is the list of postal/Zip code for all the places in Abuja;
ABUJA MUNICIPAL AREA COUNCIL (AMAC) POSTAL CODE:
Central business district, Asokoro, Garki, Gwarimpa, Karu, Wuse, Maitama, Nyanya, Three arms zone, Orozo, Kabusa, Gwagwa, and Gui all make up Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC).
Here are their respective postal code
Central business district, Abuja Postcode — 900211
All the locations within Central business district in Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC) make use of 900211.
Asokoro, Abuja postal code — 900231
Asokoro district is located in the capital city of Nigeria. It contains several streets and locations which all make use of 900231 as their postal code.
Garki, Abuja Postal code
Garki district is located in the capital city of Nigeria, and it contains several sub-districts namely Area 1, Area 2, Area 3, Area 7, Area 8, Area 10, Area 11 and Garki Rural locations. All of those sub-districts contain several streets that make use of different postal codes.
Here are the areas in Garki and their postal codes:
- Area 1 — 900241: All the strets and locations within area 1 make use of 900241.
- Area 2 — 900242: All the locations and streets in Area 2, Garki make use of 900242.
- Area 3 — 900243: All the locations and streets in Area 3, Garki make use of 900243.
- Area 7 — 900244: All the locations and streets in Area 7, Garki make use of 900244.
- Area 8 — 900245: All the locations and streets in Area 8, Garki make use of 900245.
- Area 10 — 900246: All the locations and streets in Area 10, Garki make use of 900246 as their postal code.
- Area 11 — 900247: All the locations and streets in Area 11, Garki make use of 900247.
- Garki rural areas — 900104: All the rural Areas in Garki make use of 900104 as their postal code. Those Rural areas include Abacha Barracks, Apo, Damagaza, Dantata, Durumi I, Durumi II, Durumi III, Dutse, Garki Village, Gudu, Guzape, Kobi, Kurumduma, NEPA Village, and Wumba.
Gwarimpa, Abuja Postal code — 900108
Streets and locations within Gwarimpa make use of 900108 as their postal code. The streets and locations within Gwarimpa include: Gwarinpa Life Camp, Gwarinpa Village, Gwarinpa Federal Housing, Kado Federal Housing, Kado Village, Katampe, Kuchigoro, Mabushi, and Utako.
Karu, Abuja Postal code — 900110
All the areas and locations within Karu make use of 900110 as their postal code. Those areas include: Jikwoyi, Karu Site, and Karu Village.
Maitama, Abuja Postal code — 900271
All the streets and locations within Maitama, AMAC use 900217 as their postal code. Those streets include: Amsterdam Street, Akore Crescent, Asa Street, Aguyi Ironsi Street, Amsterdem Street, Alvan Ikoko Way, Amazon Street, Barawa Street, Batanji Crescent, Cuito Street, Challawa Crescent, Komoe Crescent, Limropo Street, Lake Chad Crescent, Madeira Street, Ngadda Crescent, Nue Street, Ona Crescent, Ofiki Street, Ontario Crescent, Onega Street, Onwul Crescent, Osse Street, Orange Crescent, Punji Crescent, Rudolf Street, Rio Gardia Street, Sambreiro Crescent, Tana Street, Taraba Crescent, Volta Crescent, Usuma Street, Wuye Crescent, Yapa Street, Zaire Crescent, Zambezi Crescent, Zamfara Crescent, Danube Street, Dep. Street, Erie Crescent, Euphrates Street, Gana Street, Ganges Street, Ibrahim Babangida Way, Inner Northern Express Way, Katsina Ala Crescent, Kunene Crescent, Lena Crescent, Mississippi Street, Murtala Mohd Way (N), Nile Street, Nnamdi Azikwe Way, Orinaco Crescent, North Transit Way, Osun Street, Panama Street, Rhine Street, Rima Street, Ruwana Street, Sangha Street, Shasha Crescent, Shehu Shagari Way (N), Shehu Yaradua Way, Tanganyika Street, Tennesse Crescent, Tubo Crescent, Uruguay Street, Vaal Street, Vananern Crescent, Vattern Street, and Volga Street.
Nyanya, Abuja Postal code — 900103
Nyanya contains several locations that make use of 900103 as their postal code. Those Areas include: Angawa Bawa, Gbagarape, Kugbo, Nyanya Site-Area A-F, Nyanya Village/Gwandara, and Nyanya Village/Gwari.
Three Arms Zone, Abuja Postal code — 900211
Three arms zone is is located within Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC), and it contains several locations that all make use of 900211 as their postal code. Streets located within Three Arms Zone include: Alvan Ikoku Way, Asokoro Avenue, Inner Northern Express Way, Maitama Avenue, Mississippi Str., Southern-Nothern Express Way, Murtala Mohammed Express Way (N), Shehu Shagari Way (S), Tigris Crescent, Thames Street, Yedsebam Street, and Zambezi Crescent.
Wuse, Abuja Postal code:
Wuse is a district within AMAC, and it is sub-divided into several zones which include Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3, Zone 4, Zone 5, Zone 6, Zone 7 and Wuse 2. All of those zones contain streets that make use of different postal codes.
Here are the zones in Wuse and their postcode:
- Wuse Zone 1 — 900281: All the streets and locations within Zone 1, Wuse make use of 900281.
- Wuse Zone 2 — 900282: All of the locations within Zone 2, Wuse make use of 900282.
- Wuse Zone 3 — 900283: Every street located in Wuse, Zone 3 make use of 900283 as their postal code.
- Wuse Zone 4 — 900284: All the locations within Zone 4, Wuse make use of 900284.
- Wuse Zone 5 — 900285: All the streets within Zone 5, Wuse make use of 900285.
- Wuse Zone 6 — 900286: All the streets within Zone 6, Wuse make use of 900286 as their postal code.
- Wuse Zone 7 — 900287:
- Wuse II — 900299:
Gui, Abuja postal code — 900105
All the locations within Gui make use of 900105 as their postal code. Those locations inlcude: Airport, Barowa, Damakuba, Dandi, Dayisa, Dodo, Gbenduniya, Gbessa, Gora, Gosa, Gud Pasali, Gui, Gwako, Iddo Maaji, Iddo Pada, Iddo Sabo, Iddo Sarki, Iddo Tudunwada, Koloke, Makana, Makanima, Nuwalogye, Sauka, Takilogo, Toge, Tunga Kwaso, Tungan Jika, Tungan Wakili Isa, and Zamani.
Gwagwa, Abuja postal code — 900106
All the streets and locations within Gwagwa make use of 900106 as their postal code. Those locations include: Bagusa, Dei-dei, Filin Dabo, Filin Dabo I, Filin Dabo II, Gwagwa, Kaba, Kagini, Karsana I, Karsana II, Karsana III, Saburi I, Saburi II, Tasha, and Zaudna.
Kabusa, Abuja postal code — 900107
All the streets and locations within Kabusa make use of 900107 as their postal code. Streets within Kabusa include: Aleyita, Burum, Dogori Gada, Galadimawa, Kabusa, Ketti, Lekugoma, Lugbe, Piwoyi, Pykasa, Sabon Lugbe, Sheretti, Takushara, Wani, Zhidu, and Zidna.
13. Orozo, Abuja postal code — 900109
All the locations within Orozo make use of 900109 as their postal / zip code. Locations within Orozo include: Ajata, Angwan Sako, Anka, Badna, Chori Bisa, Gidan Ajiya, Gidan Mangoro, Gugugu, Kpepegyi, Kurudu, Kurudu Gwandara, Kwoi, Madalla, Munapeyi Kasa, Munapeyi Sama, Orozo I, Orozo II, Sabon Gari, and Wowo.
POSTAL CODE FOR THE OTHER 5 AREA COUNCILS IN ABUJA
Abaji postal code — 950101 and 950102
Abaji is an Area Council found in the Federal Capital Teritory (FCT) Abuja, and is made up of two districts that both use different postal codes.
- Abaji district — 950101: All the streets, towns, and villages within Abaji make use of 950101.
- Yaba district — 950102: All the streets, towns and villages located in Yaba use 950102.
Bwari postal code — 901101
Bwari is an Area Council in the federal capital territory (FCT) that contains several districts that all make use of 901101.
Gwagwalada postal code — 902101
All the streets, districts, towns and sub-districts within Gwagwalada make use of 902101.
Kuje postal code — 903101 and 903102
Kuje contains 2 districts that both use different postal codes. Those districts include Kuje and Rubbochi.
- Kuje district — 903101: All the areas within Kuje district make use of 903101.
- Rubbochi district — 903102: All the locations within Rubbochi district make use of 903102.
Kwali Postal code
Kwali contains 9 districts that all make use of different postal code. Those districts include Ashara, Dafa, Gumbo, Kilankwa, Kwali, Pai, Wako, Yangoji, and Yebu.
- Ashara — 904108: Every location within Ashara use 904108.
- Dafa — 904102: All the areas within Dafa use 904102.
- Gumbo — 904107: All locations in Gumbo use 904107.
- Kilankwa — 904104: All areas situated in Kilankwa use 904104.
- Kwali — 904105: All the streets Kwali use 904105.
- Pai — 904101: Every stree in Pai make use of 904101.
- Wako — 904109: The whole streets in Wako make use of 904109.
- Yangoji — 904103: Every street located in Yangoji use 904103.
- Yebu — 904106: Every area in Yebu make use of 904106.
With this post “Abuja Postal/Zip Code”, I think I am able to satisfy your search intent.
Do you find everything you need? No? Leave us a comment and we will get back to you!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.