Hello friends! We are bringing to you Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic ATAP Courses and requirements for the A2023/2024 academic session.
Below are the Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic ATAP official and approved courses by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
List of Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic ATAP Courses 2023/2024
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health And Production Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Automobile Technology Education
- Banking and Finance
- Biology / Integrated Science
- Biology / Mathematics
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Education
- Chemistry / Mathematics
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Science Education / Mathematics
- Early Childhood Care Education
- Economics / English
- Economics / Mathematics
- Economics / Social Studies
- Education and Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Electrical / Electronics Education
- Engish / Social Studies
- English / Hausa
- English / Social Studies
- Estate Mangement And Valuation
- Fisheries Technology
- Forestry Technology
- Geological Technology
- Hausa L2 / Social Studies
- Integrated Science
- Integrated Science / Physics
- Leisure And Tourism management
- Library and Information Science
- Local Government Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics / Physics
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Primary Education Studies
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Technical Education
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Metalwork Technology Education
- Building Technology Education
- Computer Education / Integrated Science
- Computer Science / Biology
- Computer Science / Chemistry
- Computer Science / Economics
- Computer Science / Physics
- Special Education (Double Major)
- Social Development
- Production Tech
- Social Studies (Double Major)
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
- Integrated Science (Double Major)
Generally, it is imperative for you to meet the cut off mark! Also, all Candidates must attain a minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
Candidates are required to check the JAMB Brochure for the requirements of each course! Go through the JAMB Brochure very carefully and find out all the requirements for your course!
However, if you are looking for the general Requirements, click on the link provided for you below!
Search for Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Polytechnics school fees
- All Nigerian Polytechnics Cut Off mark
- All Nigerian Polytechnics courses offered
- All Nigerian Polytechnics Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Polytechnics post UTME form
If you find this post, Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic courses and requirements 2023/2024 helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.