Are you a student of Abia State University Uturu (ABSU)? Are you an aspirant of ABSU? If so, then this post is definitely for you. So, stay with me while I put you through everything you need to know about ABSU Portal!
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as no information is wasteful.
Students and aspirants of the Abia State University keep asking about the Student Portal everyday.
Are you searching for online ABSU student Portal, Abia State University Portal admission, Abia State University Portal Post Utme, ABSU Portal forgot password, ABSU Portal cut off mark, result checker, ABSU e-learning portal, School fees, Cut off mark and other related questions? I am glad to let you know that you will find everything you are looking for here.
So, without wasting much time, let’s get to it.
About Abia State University ABSU
Abia State University Uturu (ABSU) is a Nigerian public university. It is one of the state owned universities in Nigeria. These state academic institutions were created to expand admissions and bring professional skills, expertise and modern research facilities close to the city and rural dwellers, and have helped talented students to obtain higher education.
Abia State University offers more than 90 undergraduate and graduate programs across ten colleges.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine
- College of Biological and Physical Sciences
- College of Business Administration
- College of Education
- College of Engineering and Environmental Studies
- College of Law
- College of Medicine and Health Sciences
- College of Optometry
- College of Postgraduate Studies READ MORE!
About ABSU Student Portal
The Abia State University Student Portal is the official website for the students and aspirants of the Abia State University where they can perform various Operations.
Operations which include; payment of school fees, course registration, post Utme Registration, check Admission Requirements and status/list, print course form, acceptance fee payment, print transcript, check result, view Academic calendar, deferment of Admission etc.
The Authority of the Abia State University, ABSU has enabled the student portal. The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease.
The Abia State University Portal is very essential to both the fresh and stale students.
- ABSU Acceptance Fee
- ABSU School fees
- ABSU Cut Off Mark
- ABSU Post UTME Form
- ABSU Admission Requirements
- ABSU Admission List
- ABSU list of Available Courses
ABSU Portal Login Procedures
Here are the procedures to log in to the Abia State University student portal;
- Open your internet browser on your smartphone
- Visit the ABSU student portal
- Enter your Matric No/Application No/Registration No.
- Type in your Password
- Click on Log in
Abia State University Uturu, ABSU Students Portal
You can visit and Access the Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
ABSU Student Portal: http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/
ABSU Staff Portal: http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Security/Account/Login
ABSU Main Website: http://abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/
ABSU registrar email address: email@example.com
Absu Contact Address
Abia State UniversityP.M.B. 2000, Uturu
Abia State, Nigeria.
Phone Number: 07088391544 or 090838920222
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Check ABSU Semester Results Online.
You can view your results online via the institution’s portal. Please note that results appear online as they are uploaded. In case you check and it is not online yet, you may check back. To check your result, follow the instructions below;
- Log on to the institution website http://abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- Navigate and click on the portal to select students
- From there, navigate and click on check semester results
- On the next page, input your matric number to access the results
- Select the session and semester you will like to view the results. Click on submit.
Simply Visit ABSU Result Portal: http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Student/Result/Check
How to Check ABSU Post UTME Result
To check your Post UTME Result on Abia State University Portal, follow the simple steps below;
- Visit the ABSU Result Checker Portal
- Enter Programme, select Exam year and Enter your name
- Then click on continue.
How to Reset/Retrieve or Change your Password on ABSU Student Portal
To reset your password on Abia State University Uturu Portal, follow the simple steps below;
- Visit the ABSU Student portal
- Enter your matric Number and the password you remember.
- If it works, fine but if it doesn’t, then another page will appear.
- Simply click on Forgot your password
- Enter your username which is usually in this format: 2016/xxxxx/Regular
- And finally Click on Reset
I believe this article has successfully answered your question but if by any means you still have other questions or you need more information on the Abia State University Portal, kindly leave a comment.
His Name is Tiamiyu Abdulbazeet Olawale. He is a student at the University of Ilorin studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He likes to give the latest updates about Nigeria and international institutions as he aims at helping people to lay their hands on the right information.
1 thought on “ABSU Portal Login | How to Login: http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng”
How can I change my email address on the portal