How to apply / Register, eligibility, procedure guidelines, how to buy / Obtain, general instructions, and additional information for the 2023/2024 Ambrose Alli University AAU Post UTME / Direct Entry DE admission/screening form.
Are you looking for step-by-step guidelines for the application of the Ambrose Alli University AAU Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening/admission Form? How to Apply for the AAU Post UTME & Direct Entry DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission exercise? If Yes, then you are on the right blog! TEEZAB will always give you the best and surest information.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this post as every single section of this post is essential for you if you want to know how to apply for the Ambrose Alli University AAU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Ambrose Alli University Post UTME / Direct Entry DE Admission Form 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public, most especially the aspirants of the Ambrose Alli University AAU that the Post UTME form for both JAMB and Direct Entry DE candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out!
How much is Ambrose Alli University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The Ambrose Alli University AAU Post UTME form is N2,200.00 (Two Thousand, two hundred Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL. Please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Now that you know the cost of the form, it is essential to know if you are eligible to apply for the Ambrose Alli University AAU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 admission process! How will you know if you are eligible? Continue reading!!!
Ambrose Alli University Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Eligibility & Requirements
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ambrose Alli University AAU undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Ambrose Alli University as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- All such candidates must fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NATEB
Ok, now that the eligibility is settled. It is of utmost importance to know how to obtain/apply for the AAU Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Apply/register For Ambrose Alli University AAU Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Are you sure you are eligible? Okay! Eligible candidates should log on to the Ambrose Alli University AAU website portal. Then, follow the following steps:
- Visit https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/utme2021/register
- Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page) and enter your username and the password to login..
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information.
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your user name and the password as sent to your email to login.
- To make payment, click ‘Edit application record’.
- At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
Interswitch Payment: ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket created.
- (ii) Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at top of your page. Confirmation page will appear to enable you cross-check your payment details. If ok, Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your card type from the ‘drop down’ ( Verve, Visa or Master Card), enter your card details i.e Card number, expiry date, CVV2, pin and click “Pay”.
- Note : Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed at the back of your card.
Mode of Screening: The screening exercise would be done ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
NOTE: Keep checking the University website for further information.
Is AAU Post UTME Screening Form out for 2023
No! This means that the Ambrose Alli University AAU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet out.
However, you can bookmark this page so you won’t miss out on the update when the screening Form is released!
Is Ambrose Alli University Post UTME Hard?
No exam is hard if one prepares very well for it! Like the saying goes, “he who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
Ambrose Alli University Post UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue and Examination date
The Ambrose Alli University AAU Post UTME Screening Examination has not yet been announced.
Ambrose Alli University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Deadline
When will AAU 2023/2024 Post UTME Form close?
AAU Post UTME registration Closing Date: Ambrose Alli University AAU Post UTME Registration for the 2023/2024 Academic Session has not yet been announced!
This means that there is no official deadline/closing date for the AAU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 yet!
Hope you have bookmarked this page? If not, do that now so you won’t miss out on any update!
Note that the University doesn’t have any agents!
Latest Update: Ambrose Alli University AAU Post UTME Registration for 2023/2024 Academic Session has not commenced. However, you can bookmark this page for a first-hand update.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Search for AAU information in the following links;
- All Nigerian Universities school fees
- All Nigerian Universities Cut-off mark
- All Nigerian Universities courses offered
- All Nigerian Universities Admission Requirements
- All Nigerian Universities post UTME form
If you find this post helpful, kindly share with friends using the share button below!
Follow our Facebook page for more updates!
Also, Subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon in the bottom left corner for more updates!
You have a question? Feel free to use the comment box below!